Training Report 23.12.09

1970IrlamBlue said:
Cheers for the update mate. I like to hear that they are working hard in training - it appears the things we too easy under Hughes. Let's hope he can improve the organisation of the defense better for the next couple of matches before he buys a couple of Italians in January!

Hang on one cherry picking moment here.

When Hughes arrived, everyone was relieved to see someone coming in to "Work the overpaid premadonna's" as Sven let them do what they wanted

As soon as Hughes is replaced, you are fitting the same bill to Mancini "Oh hughes let them get away with doin nowt" "It was too easy for them" "Good to see someone working them - There not a bunch of f**cking Huskie dogs

When is this shit about having to give recently departed managers both barrels about his training techniques going to stop

Another good post pal. Lets hope they can put these routines into practice where it matters.

I for one is thrilled about the training Mancini seems to be doing. Finally a methodical and thought-through training. Practising to eliminate our weaknesses under MH.
Got a really amazing feeling for boxing day, think we'll see a totally different team.

With MH all I remember hearing was stuff like: "kicking the ball around in triangles", "running sprints and laps around cones" etc etc.

Graceyboy said:
1970IrlamBlue said:
Cheers for the update mate. I like to hear that they are working hard in training - it appears the things we too easy under Hughes. Let's hope he can improve the organisation of the defense better for the next couple of matches before he buys a couple of Italians in January!

Hang on one cherry picking moment here.

When Hughes arrived, everyone was relieved to see someone coming in to "Work the overpaid premadonna's" as Sven let them do what they wanted

As soon as Hughes is replaced, you are fitting the same bill to Mancini "Oh hughes let them get away with doin nowt" "It was too easy for them" "Good to see someone working them - There not a bunch of f**cking Huskie dogs

When is this shit about having to give recently departed managers both barrels about his training techniques going to stop

My point is that whatever Hughes was doing in training re. our defense and organisation - it obviously wasn't being worked on hard enough or he didn't have a clue how to get the defensive cover set-up. The players are all over-paid but it's nice to see them having to put in a bit extra especially after the shambles against Spurs. 'Huckie dogs' you're having a laugh - 4 hours training for professional sportsmen - that's the least they should be doing. They obviously don't run around for all that time - at least half of this time should be spent listening to what the manager and coaches are saying! It's not on hard physical training that might have a positive effect of the teams results but also actually listening to someone who has the knowledge and experience in organising a defense. This appears to have been Hughes downfall.

You mentioned it was Toure and Kompany, but who were being played at FB?

Graceyboy said:

When we stop leaking goals!

I don't think for a moment Hughes let them get away with stuff like Sven did. Also, we've caused all sorts of problems for our opposition from corners this season, but I'm very happy that Bobby sees this as an area for improvement, and more importantly our defending of corners.
With Mancini demanding some extra training, I think he's just showing who's the boss and also very importantly, transferring his ideas to the squad.
The ball on the floor thing is good, but has anyone informed him we're going to suffer an ariel bombardment on Boxing day?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.