Training Report 3.1.13. First of the Year

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Anyone who has a pop at Doug or says he's sticking his head in the sand needs to give their head a shake.

Without him none of us would know a fraction of what goes on behind the curtain.

We were both able to watch from the inside last season. Doug still perseveres with watching even though he's not allowed in, I go when I'm off work or at the weekend for Sunday games, respect the man and accept the fact that his respect for what goes on sometimes means that he/we don't mention blips sometimes.

NMT

No ones had a pop

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Anyone who has a pop at Doug or says he's sticking his head in the sand needs to give their head a shake.

Without him none of us would know a fraction of what goes on behind the curtain.

We were both able to watch from the inside last season. Doug still perseveres with watching even though he's not allowed in, I go when I'm off work or at the weekend for Sunday games, respect the man and accept the fact that his respect for what goes on sometimes means that he/we don't mention blips sometimes.

NMT

agreed NMT. You and DH provide a great service and no need to wash the dirty washing in public. the club can comment as an when they feel it legally right to do so.

I've seen elements of DHs training reports printed in the media or online. Understandable why he keeps quiet on these issues, I bet that's where they headed to first. Keeping us informed without letting the club down.

Great work DH/NMT.

Doug is a fucking legend here and perfectly sound decision to leave that stuff out.

Well done to him for leaving it out. We have far more pressing concerns on the pitch that we should be focusing on.

A massive well done and thanks to doug and NMT for attempting to keep this quiet. I wouldn't expect anything different from these two.

Outstanding on keeping it hush, although I would like to know more about what happened I'm sure we'll all hear it from the vultures in due time.

byronic said:
Doug is a fucking legend here and perfectly sound decision to leave that stuff out.

As far as I'm concerned, Doug is a legend whether or not he reported on today's "incident." Keep up the good work, mate - you are a tremendous resource in our community.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.