Training Report 3.1.13. First of the Year

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Anyone who has a pop at Doug or says he's sticking his head in the sand needs to give their head a shake.

Without him none of us would know a fraction of what goes on behind the curtain.

We were both able to watch from the inside last season. Doug still perseveres with watching even though he's not allowed in, I go when I'm off work or at the weekend for Sunday games, respect the man and accept the fact that his respect for what goes on sometimes means that he/we don't mention blips sometimes.

NMT

+1

Great reports from a True Blue,who obviously cares about the club.

Keep up the good work.

As always thank you, it's a great thing you guys do for us :D

careless-lips.jpg

Whilst I have a great deal of respect and appreciation for Doug and NMT who put a lot of effort into bringing us these reports, I beg to differ on the censorship issue.

In a situation like this which is all over the media with a lot of mostly negative spin attached, it might actually bring some much needed balance to get a realistic first hand report.

That's my opinion, not a criticism of Doug or NMT.

When was guidetti fit enough to train with the squas..I read his food poisoning was career threatening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.