Training Today 12.9.11

Neil McNab's Tash said:
lancs blue said:
Thanks for the report, if Milner doesn't make it Zaba will probably play alongside Yaya as the def. midfielders seeing as Razak isn't in the CL squad.

Doesn't he qualify on age Lancs?
Not in the CL, he has to have been at the club for 2 years to make the "B-list". If we'd named him it would have been as one of the 17 non-home grown players so a more senior player would have missed out.

too bad Hargreaves isn't in squad, I'm sure he could play 15-20 mins.

CM is a huge problem right now.

How about we really go for it ... ?

................ Hart ...............
Richards Kompany Lescott. Clichy
Nasri. Silva. Yaya. Tevez. Aguero
............... Dzeko ...............

Sub: Patilemon, Zabba, Savic, Toure, Kolorov, Johnson, Balotelli

(Maybe Hargreaves should have been included in the squad after all?)

Well i'd rather have a midfield injury crisis NOW than in January when we don't have Yaya! But this is exactly the reason why you want players like Zab in your squad. He can do a short term job in midfield, no problem. In fact, his best ever City performance was in midfield where he was tackling and blocking everything that moved, which his feet, head, bollocks, the lot. Zab wont let anybody down.

I watched the whole Wales game and don't even remember Barry hurting his ankle. Didn't he play the entire game?

So.. Could we possibly see..

Hart

Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy

Silva, Yaya, Nasri

Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez

Like most though, I expect Zab to feature in the middle instead.

TonyM said:
How about we really go for it ... ?

................ Hart ...............
Richards Kompany Lescott. Clichy
Nasri. Silva. Yaya. Tevez. Aguero
............... Dzeko ...............

Sub: Patilemon, Zabba, Savic, Toure, Kolorov, Johnson, Balotelli

(Maybe Hargreaves should have been included in the squad after all?)
Suspended for Wednesday night.

Even with Barry, NDJ, and Milner out, Zab will fit in, Kompany can more than fill in (we have decent backup at the back), and the kid did well at the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.