Training Today 12.9.11

................Dzeko...........................
...........................Aguero...............
.....Nasri...........................Silva......
...............Yaya.......Zab.................
Clichy................................Richards
.............Lescott....Kompany............

......................Hart.......................

Subs: Pantilimon, Kolarov, Savic, Kolo, Razak, Johnson, Tevez.

Ntini77 said:
I'll be shocked if Aguero starts against Napoli & Fulham. I think he could miss out on Wednesday.
Doesn't Tevez normally rape Fulham? I think he scored after about 4 or 5 minutes there last season. I'd play Aguero on Wed, then play Dzeko and Tevez v Fulham. That way, in the 3 games this week, each will have started 2 games.

If we're missing all but one of our holding mids, why don't we just set up for all out attack?? Could be awesome, as im not sure about napoli's defence. Yaya holding, nasri, silva, AJ, dzeko and tevez (resting aguero for fulham)

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Ntini77 said:
I'll be shocked if Aguero starts against Napoli & Fulham. I think he could miss out on Wednesday.

LOL mmmmm now let's see which game is the most important!! I'd be shocked too Ntini if he started both.

Who would you play instead of him then Ntini??

Surely not Tevez on Wednesday?

Both games are important. Fulham away shouldn't be underestimated.

I'd definitely play Dzeko in both games. Maybe one each for Tevez & Aguero like Trev previously said.

The great thing about Aguero and Tevez, is they can both either play as withdrawn strikers, or right up against the defenders. That means any combination between Dzeko, Aguero and Tevez can work and we can rotate them all at will, with no fear of being weaker.

Ntini77 said:
pretty certain that Aguero will start Weds and Tevez will play at the weekend. Tevez record in Europe is remarkably poor.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Milner would have to be in cast not to play, the guys a hero.

Forget the exact game, but he made the mistake last season of playing with a hamstring that wasn't ready and he missed a couple weeks after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.