Training Today 15.9.10

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Is that by his own injury-hit standards, or is that even when compared to the other players? Good to know he's making progress.

No to be honest TT i've seen Michael throughout his recovery and I haven't seen him look this lean and fit in a long time, they're all lean aren't they, but the difference in MJ is really encouraging.
Excellent news. Have either yourself or DH heard any whispers on when we might see him back out on the pitch again?

Tricky_Trev said:
Neil McNab's Tash said:
No to be honest TT i've seen Michael throughout his recovery and I haven't seen him look this lean and fit in a long time, they're all lean aren't they, but the difference in MJ is really encouraging.
Excellent news. Have either yourself or DH heard any whispers on when we might see him back out on the pitch again?

DH has just posted that he reckons around another month, he just slightly slower footed than others but that can only be expected, that sharpness will return definately.

NMT, maybe City dont want to let you or DH in because of the posts that you do. While i enjoy them, and we can all tell that they are honest, dont you think that maybe the club or Mancini doesn't enjoy certain info being posted on a site that can be easily used by other clubs? That might be the reason.

Ricster said:
NMT, maybe City dont want to let you or DH in because of the posts that you do. While i enjoy them, and we can all tell that they are honest, dont you think that maybe the club or Mancini doesn't enjoy certain info being posted on a site that can be easily used by other clubs? That might be the reason.

Ricster, you might well be right mate, all it would take is a word, we used to get asked not to quote certain information and not to post certain drills when the previous regime was here, i even posted a team that turned out to be right and was asked by Bellers not to divulge such information, it's all about trust, we're not posting anything that is a secret, i mean the Salzburg spy was noting all this down too!

I enjoy reading these training reports (and seeing the pictures), and feel I'm getting a good insight into the day to day scheme of things. It's much appreciated. Thanks.

Ricster said:
Could be, but there's nothing stopping our opposition sending people down to the fence to get the info themselves. It's hardly top secret stuff. City should either let NMT and DH in, or build a 100ft wall around Carrington.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.