Training Today 15.9.10

Thanks for the report.

It's always nice to read what's happening with individual players.

Great news on MJ; let's hope he can get back to full fitness and stay injury-free.

your reports one of the first things I search for, maybe you could get something on the podcast if relevent, what about it DM

May be a stupid question but when the team went to talk tactics did silva's translator go with him or can he understand English?

AdamManCity said:
May be a stupid question but when the team went to talk tactics did silva's translator go with him or can he understand English?
I suppose Yaya could always translate for him out on the pitch/training ground? It also helps that they both play in midfield, so are close to each other on the pitch.

Tricky_Trev said:
Ricster said:
NMT, maybe City dont want to let you or DH in because of the posts that you do. While i enjoy them, and we can all tell that they are honest, dont you think that maybe the club or Mancini doesn't enjoy certain info being posted on a site that can be easily used by other clubs? That might be the reason.
Could be, but there's nothing stopping our opposition sending people down to the fence to get the info themselves. It's hardly top secret stuff. City should either let NMT and DH in, or build a 100ft wall around Carrington.
I,m sure they would have liked to make the inner training perimeter higher but they have to comply with greenbelt regs. DH&NMT should be allowed in for sure a few emails to the club from you guys might help too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.