Training Today 20.1.11

fc zeljeznicar said:
Neil McNab's Tash said:
Not yet FC, i think he's around 90%, looking a little sharper but when he gets a chance, you can tell he's a decent finisher. Not so sure Saturday will be as easy as you think, they've had a big lift by signing Bent and will be right up for the game, i'm confident we're good enough to win, it's down to the attitude and application to see that through though.

I watched 2 or 3 last City games, (many others too before Dzeko signed, but not on regular basis), and I saw huge attacking potential (no need to be football expert to see it though).
Without rookie mistakes in defence (and im sure that Mancini took care of that), Villa will be eaten. Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I trust in City strenght. Silva, Tevez, Dzeko means at least two goals in Villa's net.

edit. Who is Martin Atkinson, refferee? :$

Hi, FC
I dont mean to be rude, but are you a new manchester city fan? AND IF SO, was it because of Dzeko signing?

Just curious. :P

Hello.

U are the one who decides who can, and who cannot be a City fan if I remember. :)

I would be pleased if u allow me to cheer for City, because my fella countryman plays there?!

Seriously, its simple, I love Dzeko, and its quite natural to like his new team also. Or isn't ? :D

fc zeljeznicar said:
Hello.

U are the one who decides who can, and who cannot be a City fan if I remember. :)

I would be pleased if u allow me to cheer for City, because my fella countryman plays there?!

Seriously, its simple, I love Dzeko, and its quite natural to like his new team also. Or isn't ? :D

No FC, i think i am the wrong person you are talking about, i never said anything like that.

INfact the opposite, i like more city fans, the more the merrier.

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Afternoon all

Got to Carrington around 11.10, they came out at 11.30, a very cold day, with mist covering the ground.

Fortunately they were outside of the iron curtain so we were able to watch the whole session.

Started with the usual warming up exercises with the squad split into two groups, the numbers weren't even when it came to the first routine 10 v 9, good quality 3 touch football, the team which included Silva and Tevez shone at this.

Then onto more of a full sided game, Boyata unfortunately went down with what looked like a hamstring injury, it was so cold and this was probably in the coaching staff minds as the session wasn't the most strenuous you will see this season.

Mancini then replaced Boyata, Tevez had already gone inside by this time, therefore leaving level numbers.

Jo was back to his Saturday self today, he did score a couple but nothing like he was doing the last couple of times i've been.

Dzeko looks like he's enjoying it, getting stuck in and his communication level was good.

After a short 10 minute game the lads who played on Tuesday were told to go inside, so the subs and rest of the squad carried on, playing on a much smaller pitch, which was i think 5 v 5, SWP and NDJ looking good here, Dzeko hit a couple of nice finishes.

Funniest moment was when NDJ introduced himself to the back of the gaffer's calf in the first minute of the last session, this left the boss limping for the next 2/3 minutes, he carried on and although not scoring looked to get involved and talk the lads through the session. Shay Given made a couple of great saves and the session ended when the gaffer's team had won! Amazingly the odd couple of minutes kept being added on until a Micah winner from a Mancini pass.

A really enjoyable session today, bloody freezing though and i do think we've come through it unscathed apart from Boyata.

No Adebayor or Yaya today.

Brian Kidd wasn't there and David Platt was on the touchline with the other coaches.

Gai Assulin, from what were led to believe is about a week away from getting involved, there weren't any indications on team formation for Saturday and certainly no work on set pieces.

Back at my desk now, defrosting!

NMT

Ps just read DH's and he reminds me that Martin Atkinson "the ref" was watching on with around 7/8 others inside, that must really get on DH's nerves!

Does Tevez always go in first.............

Aussie! said:
fc zeljeznicar said:
Hello.

No FC, i think i am the wrong person you are talking about, i never said anything like that.

INfact the opposite, i like more city fans, the more the merrier.

Welcome FC zeljeznicar, we don't care where you come from, if you are now a blue, we will adopt you, pleased to have you on board. We hope your countryman scores lots of goals and helps us to win some trophies

lionheart said:
Am I the only City fan worried about Boyota getting injured. Any news on that score?

No news Lionheart, he did it by trying to stretch for an interception it was his left leg, he was promptly driven off by the doc in the golf buggy, not so sure how long it will be, who knows it might have been cramp, hopefully.

The trouble was the temperature couldn't have been above 0C, it was kind of a freezing fog and obviously muscle issues happen in temperatures that cold..............................obviously nothing like the soaring temperatures i'm sure you're having to endure!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.