training today 26.4.11

Neil McNab's Tash

Went along today to see if there was anything happening.

Not a lot to see as there was only the lads from the bench last night and 7 EDS lads including Wabara, McGivern and Guidetti, the usual session with a light jog round the pitch to warm up, then onto some team games. Tevez is back he wasn't outside but it was confirmed that there weren't any further injuries last night in addition to him being back, not sure when he will be in contention though

Outstanding today was Stuart Taylor, nice to see Shay Given back and diving around like a young buck.

NMT

Any news on Michael Johnson and Gai Assulin?

And when is Toure getting his case heard?

Soulboy said:
And when is Toure getting his case heard?

August?

Wasnt there a case recently when it was announced that a Scottish player had been banned for 3 months but the announcement wasnt made until the 3 months were up and the ban served? Seems like they put them on review and when they're happy that there isnt an underlying problem announce that they've served the ban.

Hi, I'm arriving from Norway tomorrow and would like to watch the team in training.

What time does it start, and would a cab driver know where to drive me from Manchester city centre?

I've been a blue since 1977, and I'm going to the game sunday. I've visited Manchester plenty of times, and have been to Maine Road. Not the new breed, thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.