Training Today 4th August

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Eshiers, pretty sure they'll be out on Friday, they are only coming in on Thursday for a warm down in the morning, then on to Eastlands.

Yes Bellers i will be attending, I'll be taking the lad with me and Douglas Higginbottom will be there, you're right it will make a nice change.

Great stuff. Don't forget to take some pics then :D.

Biamp said:
Cheers for that NMT, as usual great report. So everyone was available today except Tevez, RSC and Johnno? And is there any updates on Johnno?

Do you have pics?

Got a few of the lads and will post a bit later, Johnno wasn't out but I asked about him and whilst his progress is slow it is going well. I would expect there will be plenty of pics posted there were around 50 people watching today.

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Biamp said:
Cheers for that NMT, as usual great report. So everyone was available today except Tevez, RSC and Johnno? And is there any updates on Johnno?

Do you have pics?

Got a few of the lads and will post a bit later, Johnno wasn't out but I asked about him and whilst his progress is slow it is going well. I would expect there will be plenty of pics posted there were around 50 people watching today.

Alright, it's good to hear Johnno is progressing well. Looking forward for your Thuresdy's report.

Oh rite NMT,nice one,I had a spare hour this morning,and typically they were not in !!
A bloke said they were in at two,then going on a bus to Glasgow,what time did they trap?

Neil McNab's Tash said:
meeesh said:
Oh rite NMT,nice one,I had a spare hour this morning,and typically they were not in !!
A bloke said they were in at two,then going on a bus to Glasgow,what time did they trap?

About 2.15 mate, i only had it confirmed they were flying up this afternoon

Cheers pal

meeesh said:
Went myself today(11.15),only kids were in,and kasper was being tested with KH,first team not in apparently till this afternoon,before they went on bus to Glasgow....

Pity Barton wasnt still here. Could of arranged wip round for a plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Eshiers, pretty sure they'll be out on Friday, they are only coming in on Thursday for a warm down in the morning, then on to Eastlands.

Yes Bellers i will be attending, I'll be taking the lad with me and Douglas Higginbottom will be there, you're right it will make a nice change.

cheers nmt, unfortunately i am working 10-5 friday so wont make it...will try come down sometime next week tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.