Training Today 8.7.11

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Was passing so i popped in to see of there was anything going on and the team were out at around 10am.

Went through a very light session, which was mainly ball work culminating in a 5 a side round robin with 4 teams.

Notables missing were Balotelli, Kolo, Savic, Zaba, Tevez, Ade, Bellers (was inside), Bridge, RSC, Given (although i was told he was inside) Dzeko started off just running and not involved in the ball work but did get stuck into the 5 a side stuff, NDJ and Silva just did the running.

Micah was awesome, Suarez was involved and whilst i wasn't close enough for a good study he looked to have a decent first touch. Boateng and Milner were also involved.

Went to see Mike on the gate, Nedum turns up just as they were all preparing to depart to the airport.

Funny thing though, the "City" plane didn't take them to L.A.

They're away for 14 days, it might be still worth popping down though to see what the "rebels" are up to!

NMT
What's the score with Mario?

Marvin said:
Neil McNab's Tash said:
Was passing so i popped in to see of there was anything going on and the team were out at around 10am.

Went through a very light session, which was mainly ball work culminating in a 5 a side round robin with 4 teams.

Notables missing were Balotelli, Kolo, Savic, Zaba, Tevez, Ade, Bellers (was inside), Bridge, RSC, Given (although i was told he was inside) Dzeko started off just running and not involved in the ball work but did get stuck into the 5 a side stuff, NDJ and Silva just did the running.

Micah was awesome, Suarez was involved and whilst i wasn't close enough for a good study he looked to have a decent first touch. Boateng and Milner were also involved.

Went to see Mike on the gate, Nedum turns up just as they were all preparing to depart to the airport.

They're away for 14 days, it might be still worth popping down though to see what the "rebels" are up to!

NMT

180?

Marvin said:
Neil McNab's Tash said:

NMT
Busted his knee (again) right at the end of last season whilst training with Italy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.