Training YES! Training Today 22nd December

Thats good to know. Hopefully a good christmas with his family and he and the other handful that had a cob on will be in a better mood.. I think when they see how professional and experienced Mancini and his crew are they will be reassured. He was extremely well liked by his players in Italy apprently, he is very polite and has a good sense of humour - which will surely go down well after emotionless personified.

I wanted to go down today but my car is completely dead the battery is flat and I cant get it started :(

Neil McNab's Tash said:
blue ranger said:
Quality m8. Sat will be interesting. I know a week a short time but wondering if we will see immediate defensive improvement. is garrido involved, personally rate him above sylvinho.

It was funny actually, they were moving like, like a table football team is the easiest way to describe it, if the ball went one way then all 4 defenders and the 3 midfielders, who were in formation in front of them, would work in line with each other.

The 4/5 defenders were Zab, Kolo, VK and this is the funny thing both Garrido and Silvinho doing the drill at left back, Silvinho sat a little bit of the session at the end and Garrido then did the drill in the back 4.

The 3 midfielders were SI, NDJ and Barry.

Praise the Lord! Are we about to see the formation best suited to our team, 4-3-3? I bloody hope so.

classic NMT...........Dougie used to be a goalie, spin bowler and ten pin bowler.....................

but not an ice hockey player.............

When are you and doug going to start a tunnel?Would save all that fence climbing.
Keep the reports coming NMT always interesting

without a dream said:
Neil McNab's Tash said:
It was funny actually, they were moving like, like a table football team is the easiest way to describe it, if the ball went one way then all 4 defenders and the 3 midfielders, who were in formation in front of them, would work in line with each other.

The 4/5 defenders were Zab, Kolo, VK and this is the funny thing both Garrido and Silvinho doing the drill at left back, Silvinho sat a little bit of the session at the end and Garrido then did the drill in the back 4.

The 3 midfielders were SI, NDJ and Barry.

Praise the Lord! Are we about to see the formation best suited to our team, 4-3-3? I bloody hope so.

last time we played 4-3-3 we got destroyed by Spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.