Trains

I find Virgin Trains superb, then again I do reserve seats prior to travel. I also remember British Rail.

The only sense is that you wouldn`t be late for Uni. Apart from that there is absolutely no sense.

30 mins away from town and you can`t get into town by 9am without getting up at 5.30am?? Where do u live? Maybe a blue on here can give you a lift on their way into work.

MCC said:
The only sense is that you wouldn`t be late for Uni. Apart from that there is absolutely no sense.

30 mins away from town and you can`t get into town by 9am without getting up at 5.30am?? Where do u live? Maybe a blue on here can give you a lift on their way into work.
I go to salford uni. I live in bramhall. so there is a train into salford cresant at like 50 mins to or something like that, and thats every hour. So i get a train from bramhall at 7.58. A hour early would be a train at half 6, then a train at 7.50 in town.

MCC said:

why not cycle if you're only 30 mins away?

Manchestercitychorlton said:
MCC said:

30 min car journey at non rush hour to manchester. don't fancy cycling into uni in salford every day.

welcometomanchester said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
MCC said:

30 min car journey at non rush hour to manchester. don't fancy cycling into uni in salford every day.

MCC said:
Bit of a joke if there is only 1 an hour. Surely must be a bus.

Just glad that I live in Munich. Transport system is fucking brilliant!

I bet the train driver gets taken round the back and shot dead if he is 5 seconds late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.