Tranfers in

ForzaMancini said:
whp.blue said:
hazzard and lorrente (sp)

would not touch RVP with a barge pole

he has had is best season ever and will never get anywhere near that again

also his injury record is shocking

Disagree with that, he always scored goals it was just his injury problems that held him back. As long as he has an injury-free season he will always get over 20 goals a season, easily.

fine

but how many times has he been fit enough to get those 20 goals?

A tall central midfielder whose first pass is forward and who will run like the clappers to cover, when one of the tiny terrors forgets he has other duties. That and a midfielder who will run at pace beyond the defensive line, with or without the ball.

hazard and martinez would offer us the most versatility but i'd love to see hazard and bale in the sacred sky blue.

one of chiellini/vermalen

one of sissokho/m,villa

one of hazard/lavezzi/giovinco

3, im cheeky

Hazard and Falcao (Although I hope everyone realise there's no chance of him leaving Athletico, they bought him with the cash they got from selling us Aguero last season).

No to RVP, no to Ibrahimovich, is everyone forgetting FFP? To expensive and over the hill

The Belgian International team CB of Kompany and Vermaelen
1211864904.jpg

And the striker on form
Robin-van-Persie-005.jpg

Keep everyone else sod it, unless one of Tevez/Dzecko have to go.
Arsenal would be fcuked if those two left! Feeder Club Arsenal! ha

if it was up to me id do this in the next 2 months..

In. Hazard £32m, RVP or Llorente or Ibrahimovic £20-30m (depending on which one), Chiellini £20m and a young left back as a future replacement for Clichy (or promote a kid as backup from EDS)
TOTAL £72-82m

Out. AJ £10, Kolarov £10m, Dzeko £18m, Kolo £2m, Adebayor £6m, RSC free, Savic £2m
TOTAL £48m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.