Tranfers in

I don't think we need major surgery. If anything we need cover - or options for a couple of key positions. So IMHO ...

Out
Savic - he's a liability - not ready for the premier league yet.
Balotelli - love him but he's too unpredictable (despite key contributions this season)

In
Vermaelen - good at the back & gives an extra option going forward (not just a head on a stick)
Cavani - proven goal scorer at CL level

Possibly a combative midfielder to cover Barry when injured. Older member of the squad won't make all games this season. So we need an option.

z

In the fantasy world it would be Iniesta and Messi - just imagine with Messi scoring 60 goals a season we could operate with less strikers and cut costs.

Joking apart would be happy with Hazard and M,Vila.

Being greedy however we do need a good dominant replacement CB - the only trouble is I dont know who!

Sign Vermalen and Hazard.

Send Savic, Boyata, Adam Johnson and Guidetti out on loan to decent teams in Spain or Germany.

Send more of the kids (Cunningham, Suarez, Razak, Nimley etc) to Holland or Spain for experience.

(Basically think loaning to English clubs is useless - unless a player is already fully developed - like Ade or Bridge.)

Release Hargreaves, Bridge and Santa Cuz.

Do not sign Pizzaro (with Hazard there's no room).

Sell Adebayor to Liverpool or PSG (not Spurs unless they offer a realistic amount). Sell Weiss (wish him well but he's not got enough for a top team). Sell M.Johnson (such a pity).

Keep all the rest, including Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli, Kolorov, Milner and DeJong. All have done more than is necessary to overcome their occasional failings. For example the DeJong versus United in the cup was a disaster - the DeJong later in the season was a God send. Kolarov showed glimpes of his best after Christmas, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli all contributed important goals and Milner's patience from the bench has been very professional. All in all our squad only needs the slightest of tweeks. A bit of width and more experienced cover at the back.

Don't normally post in threads like this but my choice would be;

Hummels for cover at the back and Özil for creativity and attacking in midfield that we had lost sometimes.

In

Eden Hazard (personally haven't seen him play much and originally would have said Arjen Robben but he's just signed a new deal at Bayern)
Marouane Fellaini

Scout at Euro 2012

Anyone in a Germany shirt

A lot of RVP's goals were tap ins. Do not want.

Hazard and Martinez
If we can't get Hazard and any other expensive winger then Hoilett for me.

paphos-mcfc said:
Don't normally post in threads like this but my choice would be;

Hummels for cover at the back and Özil for creativity and attacking in midfield that we had lost sometimes.
Hummels for cover? ou are taking a piss, arent you?

Easy: Hazzard, Vertonghen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.