Tranfers in

Personally, I think we should be looking at players who can play as part of a back 3 which would give us more flexibility for the front 7...as well as the normal targets...

Delboy352 said:
Personally, I think we should be looking at players who can play as part of a back 3 which would give us more flexibility for the front 7...as well as the normal targets...

Like Napoli's 3-4-3 that killed us in the Champions League? It's a brilliant system if you can get it to work but it has to be done right and needs loads of pace for the counter (Hazard).

LoveCity said:
Delboy352 said:

Like Napoli's 3-4-3 that killed us in the Champions League? It's a brilliant system if you can get it to work but it has to be done right and needs loads of pace for the counter (Hazard).

this...we need flexibility and we have gone with 3 at the back in games this season when needed to, but would be good if we could pick and choose games to use it from the off to wipe out teams quickly...

Clyne on a free and Lucio? 34 but decent cover, especially if we can get him on a free, not a starter but with Clyne coming in Richards can play centre half as well...

Cavani and Xabi Alonso .. we need a midfielder who can ping the ball from 60 yards straight to feet. However, we need another decent centre half so get Nesta for a season on a free! (Wouldn't be surprised!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.