Tranfers in

Still we are missing the most crucial point - we desperately need a world class centre half, with pace, more than any other position.
Don't want to pour cold water on our flames of glory - but lescott still isnt good enough. He always has a mistake in him, especially when the pressure is on. He's made to look better than he is by Kompany.
But, I dont know who we can buy?

Also, (and i'll put my tin hat on for this one) - Fellani for a defensive midfielder? (i'd prefer Luiz, but Chelsea wont sell).<br /><br />-- Fri May 18, 2012 9:39 am --<br /><br />
Gabriel said:
Daz_Blue said:
Ji Sung Park
Johnny Evans

Thanks, just lost a coffee. :-)

ha ha ha ha.....................very big LOL for that one.

daxman said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Don't normally post in threads like this but my choice would be;

Hummels for cover at the back and Özil for creativity and attacking in midfield that we had lost sometimes.
Hummels for cover? ou are taking a piss, arent you?

Easy: Hazzard, Vertonghen.

Yes mate, as good as he is, and maybe better than Vinnie and Lescot, he is not a proven PREMIERSHIP champion. Therefore, I'd use him for cover, until he could 'cut the mustard' in the PL ( of which i'm sure he could )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.