Tranny to Madrid for £100 million.

Re: Tranny to Madrid for £100 million.

charliebigspuds said:
Jnr Kisby said:
mat said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Its rubbish. We're the only club that could afford to pay £100 million for anyone!

The spanish government would pay for him.

hahahahaha

do you really think the spanish government would just fork out £100m for a football player when the whole world is facing recession?
i think he means the spanish royal family

They can pretend to be as rich as the Abu Dhabi royals all they want, but they wont.

I'm sorry I thought this was bluemoon-mcfc not RAGmunich .co.uk!!! Why are city fans creating posts about them red twats?? I don't give a shit what the RAG or the RAG players are doing!

Chrisuk23 said:
I'm sorry I thought this was bluemoon-mcfc not RAGmunich .co.uk!!! Why are city fans creating posts about them red twats?? I don't give a shit what the RAG or the RAG players are doing!

Thank you for that constructive comment.

A potential world record transfer deal regardless of who's moving where is news.

Chrisuk23 said:

Ever heard of Frank Swift??

Why we even discussin the greasy bumbandit? I'm not arsed what he does my only regret is Stuart Pearce never got to play against the cocky greasy kebab eatin shite

Pheonix said:
Why we even discussin the greasy bumbandit? I'm not arsed what he does my only regret is Stuart Pearce never got to play against the cocky greasy kebab eatin shite

I believe he's got a right cock on him though...

charliebigspuds said:
Jnr Kisby said:
mat said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Its rubbish. We're the only club that could afford to pay £100 million for anyone!

The spanish government would pay for him.

hahahahaha

do you really think the spanish government would just fork out £100m for a football player when the whole world is facing recession?
i think he means the spanish royal family

Spanish royal family?

My Arse!

Chrisuk23 said:

Gotta agree with you pal. World record transfer my arse that fucker cant even drive!!!!!!!!!!

I believe his girlfriends got a right cock on her as well.....

johnmc said:
Chrisuk23 said:

Ever heard of Frank Swift??
Yeah but I'm happy with joe hart at the moment, I don't think swift (rip) would be the quickest of cats in between the sticks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.