Transfer deadline day

If Tevez's kids are now living permanently in Manchester as Mancini has stated outside the guisine his reps and perhaps Tevez himself are running out of excuses to leave.

I very much doubt Mancini would state something like this if it was not true.

Tevez will be at City until the end of the season at least.

I'm glad that our club is so well-run that we aren't participating in this deadline day anymore. Why all these teams wait til the last hour (and 3 games/9 vital points into the season) to make moves is beyond me.

mancity1 said:
If Tevez's kids are now living permanently in Manchester as Mancini has stated outside the guisine his reps and perhaps Tevez himself are running out of excuses to leave.

Got a link to that quote? I've never seen that one.

Andouble said:
I'm glad that our club is so well-run that we aren't participating in this deadline day anymore. Why all these teams wait til the last hour (and 3 games/9 vital points into the season) to make moves is beyond me.

Well, one reason being the same reason we're on this thread.

Andouble said:

To be fair we haven't participated for some time. The only one I can think of since Robinho is Adam Johnson.

Big Dave Watson said:
Andouble said:

To be fair we haven't participated for some time. The only one I can think of since Robinho is Adam Johnson.

I know mate, I understand why some of the smaller clubs looking for bargains wait until today but why the likes of Chelsea are waving tens of millions of pounds today looking for someone to take it is crazy.

grunge said:
mancity1 said:

Mancini's last press conference before the Spurs game grunge.

On the main site click Citytv.

Mancini states twice that Tevez's family are now residing in Manchester.

Its been widely reported in the Aussie press that Tevez's family have returned to England including his " estranged wife " on a permanent basis.

How long this arrangement will be permanent is anybody's guess but again it gives Tevez fewer outs.

Nothing the press report regarding Tevez would surprise me but I cannot see him leaving this season.

Spurs are hoping to sign Rossi from Villa rreal. That will help in the CL group

mancity1 said:
grunge said:
mancity1 said:

Mancini's last press conference before the Spurs game grunge.

On the main site click Citytv.

Mancini states twice that Tevez's family are now residing in Manchester.

Its been widely reported in the Aussie press that Tevez's family have returned to England including his " estranged wife " on a permanent basis.

How long this arrangement will be permanent is anybody's guess but again it gives Tevez fewer outs.

Nothing the press report regarding Tevez would surprise me but I cannot see him leaving this season.

Ta, will take a look.

a Google search came up with nothing much apart from a thread on here that is defunct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.