Transfer deadline day

are we not a bit short in defence now?
My thoughts exactly. Pep must be happy with Kolarov at CB and obviously rates Angelino enough to cover for Clichy.

In Pep we trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all about the cake.....no cake,no Yaya.
Haha :) ah well if he stays he will probably come on late and score us important goals at some point, I remember that Arsenal game last season laying into him for being the worst on the pitch putting other players in trouble and he scored a worldy 5minutes later. It did no good for the result but restored some credibility for us in a game that was frustrating to watch, the ref was biased as can be that game, that Yellow for Silva was a joke they were running into our players and falling over playing for it. When you're playing well refs helping out the other team doesn't get to you as bad, they'll still do it this season IMO but it will be way less damaging because we'll be dominating.

Newcastle must be spunking themselves silly......2 clubs willing to pay £30 million for Sissoko??!!

Went out this afternoon to "Tottenham refuse to meet Newcastles 30 million valuation for Moussa Sissoko" came home to "Tottenham agree to match Evertons bid of 30 million for Moussa Sissoko". Daniel Levy's obviously not the negotiating force he once was!

kqTyHRG.gif

Fuck off Sky
It's a tap in for them tbf. They don't need to look at the reasons, just the juicy headline that'll keep all the shitcunt utd fans happy.

I hope this new young keeper isn't a sign Angus Gunn isn't in our plans(I know he's a little bit younger), competition is fine but I hope Gunn makes it.

Newcastle must be spunking themselves silly......2 clubs willing to pay £30 million for Sissoko??!!

I think Jim White shot his load too.
Anyway, so funny about Everton. And pretty amusing that Spuds have done £30m panic-buy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.