Transfer deadline day

Went out this afternoon to "Tottenham refuse to meet Newcastles 30 million valuation for Moussa Sissoko" came home to "Tottenham agree to match Evertons bid of 30 million for Moussa Sissoko". Daniel Levy's obviously not the negotiating force he once was!
Offered £16m initially, and are paying £30m, all in a day, yet we are the ones that over pay.

Hes 16 we wont be seeing him for a long time.
I thought Angus was 18 himself, just checked he's 20 but only 4 years in it. It's more tricky with keepers so close in age there's one position to share, you can't move to any other position to get more playing time. I suppose we shouldn't have bias and let the best player rise to the top but Angus is a product of the academy I thought.

I thought Angus was 18 himself, just checked he's 20 but only 4 years in it. It's more tricky with keepers so close in age there's one position to share, you can't move to any other position to get more playing time. I suppose we shouldn't have bias and let the best player rise to the top but Angus is a product of the academy I thought.

Born January 22, 1996 (age 20).
We had that with Kasper vs Joe and we chose Shay Given.

Its ridiculous really, and some think we have overpaid.....

Some Chelski idiot was on Talkshite earlier trying to justify why re-signing a 29 year old David Luiz was better than a 21 year old John Stones. Some serious panic buying going on today......

Spurs have been had, but sums up why the Premier League clubs having money is irrelevant as Everton without European football couldn't even attract Sissoko.

Majority of the league overpaying for mediocrity from the likes of Holland or Portugal.

Buying what they always used to buy, just paying 10 times as much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.