Transfer deadline day

Thank fuck all that shit is over until January.
I agree with Klopp to a degree - the UK is obsessed with transfer windows and its what managers do with players from a coaching perspective that is the most important. That is why having the greatest coach in the world in charge of MCFC is fooking brilliant. The future has never been bluer....

How bad has Sunderland & everton's transfer window been?
For two clubs who should be trying to be top 8 they could easily find themselves struggling...
To think Everton got 40million for stones & were linked with Mata, Bony, Hart & sissiko but ended up with Enner Valencia, Ashley Williams & steklingberg
Valencia, Bolasie, Williams and Steklenburg is on par with Mata, Bony Hart and Sissoko but cheaper. Don't see how that's a minus.

Valencia, Bolasie, Williams and Steklenburg is on par with Mata, Bony Hart and Sissoko but cheaper. Don't see how that's a minus.
It's great if your ambition is to finish top 10 every season.

Williams & steklingburg are a year older than they were last year playing for relegation fighting teams
Bolasie has raw speed & potential but as we've seen with Sinclair, Adam Johnson & others that's no guarantee of quality.
Valencia is basically a back up, there's no way he's better than Bony! (Proven goal scorer at Swansea)
I really expected more from Everton after all the talk

I fancy Everton to do very well this season ... pushing top 4 ... And they'll have money to spend in January too ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.