Transfer fee inflation. Who's ruining football?

We didn't ruin football. But prior to Chelsea, us and PSG et al, there was a cozy little oligopoly and little competition for premium players. So the small number of rich clubs just needed to offer more than the clubs that had to live off gate receipts. We certainly broke up the cartel.

Brilliant piece that.

I'm just waiting on a Facebook Rag to pipe up and I'll slap them silly with this :)

It's clear we didn't 'ruin football'. What we did do was ruin the status quo and cartel.

Fucking great aren't we?.

Last edited:
Ad yet we're the scapegoat. Amazing how these pundit's seem to know the most intricate s**t about players when they are commentating on games, but can't be arsed to get their facts straight when it comes to the transfer market and who is really ruining the game.

Most pundits know the true facts, but fear recriminations should they ever really tell it how it is. The absolute anti-City venom we get for whatever reason, and the sycophantic slobbering over all things rag is orchestrated, I'm sure of it. The spineless media in this country will dance whenever Murdoch tells them to.

You mean you haven't seen it ?

It's brilliant and I would post but sadly I'm not technically gifted, maybe someone else would oblige ?
Runs full length of the pitch and end in a double knee slide, arms out wide in front of Arsenal fans, who had been booing him every time he went near the ball. I thought there was going to be a riot.
giphy.gif

Worth every penny for that goal & celebration v Arsenal alone.

What goal celebration was that? Has anyone got a clip?

Runs full length of the pitch and end in a double knee slide, arms out wide in front of Arsenal fans, who had been booing him every time he went near the ball. I thought there was going to be a riot.
Who needs the full celebration when this will suffice

fanscity.gif

I love that gif, every time I watch it I see something new.
My favoruite is the poor man's Mickey Flannigan getting invovled hahah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.