transfer list

kun

put the players, price and team then put your new team like this.
mine:
modric £20m (cm) tottenham
pique £20m (cb) barcelona
ronaldinho £10m (lm) ac milan
lahm £15m (lb) bayern munich
manuel neuer £10m (gk) schalke
higuian £25m (st) real madrid

given
richards kompany pique lahm
a.johnson de jong barry modric
higuian tevez
subs: neuer, lescott, toure, ireland, bellamy, ronaldinho, adebayor

don't know if he'd come but one person I would throw Torres-type money around at would be Gourcuff. Will be if not already one of the best playmakers in the world.

My Players In would be:

Mario Balotelli - £25mil
Maicon - £18mil
Mc Donald Mariga - £12mil
Abou Diaby - £15mil

The Team:
(4-4-2)

--------------Given--------------

Maicon--Kompany--Lescott--Bridge

Johnson---Diaby----Mariga--Bellamy

----Mario Balotelli--Tevez----------

(4-3-1-2)

--------------Given--------------

-----Diaby---De Jong--Barry------

---------------Tevez-------------

----Mario Balotelli--Adebayor------

(4-3-3)

---------------Given--------------

------Diaby---Mariga-A.Johnson---

SWP-------------------------Bellamy
--------------Tevez----------------

... It allows us to play plenty of formations and combinations of players. I believe these acquisitions would see us top 3.

maicon .25 million . inter
lahm .16 million . bayern
cheillini .30 million . juve
hamsik .20 million . napoli
higiuan .30 million . real madrid
mata .25 million valencia

given

maicon richards cheillini lahm

de jong

mata a. johnson

hamsik

tevez higiuan

I just did a list and scared myself silly. I seriously doubt we'll spend this much, but I would like to sell 7 and buy 9, probably at a net cost of 110m. another striker, another winger or two, a passing midfielder, a versatile attacking midfielder (probably two!), a midfield dynamo, a left back, a right back, a young centre half, a goalkeeper.

Balotelli 20m
Di Maria swap
Gago 12m
Lennon swap
Modric swap
Hamsik 20m
Moussa Sissoko 15
Ansaldi 7m
Maicon 25m
Jerome Boateng 15m
Recall Joe Hart

outs

Petrov (out of contract)
SWP
Ireland
Bellamy
RSC
robinho
garrido
onuoha
toure could go but I'd keep him as cover

I think there is a possible swap deal for robinho and Di Maria.... but my masterstroke would be swapping the apparently unsettled bellamy RSC ireland swp for modric and lennon, who are everything that swp and ireland currently are not. I can't believe I am thinking about selling Ireland but I think something is badly wrong with the kid, I just don't think he wants to be here playing for this manager. same for the other two, I think they haven't done anything at all for this manager, and there are stories that suggest they aren't settled. ireland and bellamy have played very well in the recent past but one good season is not enough to make them bigger than the club. swp I sadly think is just totally unsuited to mancini's tactical football.

I would play something like

-------------Hart
Richards - Kompany - Lescott - Ansaldi
--------sissoko----Barry
Lennon -----Modric------Johnson
-----------Adebayor

or
------------Given
Maicon-Boateng-Lescott-Bridge
-----------De Jong-
Hamsik-----Gago----Di Maria
-------Tevez----Balotelli-------

or
------------Hart
Maicon---Kompany--Lescott--Ansadli
--------Gago---De Jong-------------
Lennon---------------------Di Maria
-------Adebayor---Tevez

etc etc

actually I couldn't pick a best 11 out of that lot. I've got carried away, we could do without at least one of Di Maria gago sissoko or hamsik.

watched Boateng a bit in Hamburgs last game. Good player, was operating as a right back I believe and had some terrific crosses.

Think all your transfers are somewhat realistic beside Lennon and Modric swaps.

bizzbo said:
outs

Petrov (out of contract)
SWP
Ireland
Bellamy
RSC
robinho
garrido

etc etc

actually I couldn't pick a best 11 out of that lot. I've got carried away, we could do without at least one of Di Maria gago sissoko or hamsik.

SWP, Ireland, Bellamy?????????????????????????
Are you sure????????????????

Dannyctid said:
bizzbo said:
outs

Petrov (out of contract)
SWP
Ireland
Bellamy
RSC
robinho
garrido

etc etc

SWP, Ireland, Bellamy?????????????????????????
Are you sure????????????????

no

but I am very worried about all three, especially after seeing them play today. they are the three players who keep being linked with other clubs/or are rumoured to be unhappy, and today they were all very poor, they've been poor for a while. I suspect they are not settled.

let's be honest, ireland and bellamy have had one great season each at this club. they aren't world beaters and if they can't settle down and produce the goods, I'd rather they left. I'm sick of reading stories linking ireland with other clubs, and interviews blaming other people for his shit form this year. Maybe he's just not fit, but today, and against stoke his work rate wasn't what I expected.. And if Bellamy is going toe to toe with Mancini, I'd back the manager, I'd always back the manager, just like I backed Hughes over Elano. Bellamy is a good player but he has a big gob for someone who has been here less than a year and hasn't won anything in his career.

I know swp was one of our own, sadly I just don't rate him any more. he's too inconsistent and his crossing is dire.

If we get in the top 4:

Chiellini 25mill
David Villa + David Silva 90-100mill
Maicon 25mill
Lahm 20mill

i believe this could happen:

robinho + 30mill for Iniesta

------------------Given

Maicon-----Chiellini------Lescott-----Lahm

----------------De Jong

Johnson----------Iniesta------------Silva

-------------Tevez----Villa

power wank time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.