Transfer spending last 5 years

I think this is a graph that fairly represents the financials of both teams.

But it has to be weighed against the fact that City were competing for titles and in the CL for every single year of those 12 years and Liverpool were not.

View attachment 59645

View attachment 59647

Swiss Ramble really is the dog's bollocks with football finance. His breakdown of the different interpretation of 'Net spend' was quite good as well

Has a very detailed breakdown per PL club of the last 5 years, and a summary.
The figures are quite stunning, and blow the myth of Liverpool’s lack of spending compared to City out of the water.

Are these figures correct?

Are these figures correct?
I’d say he’s done a damn fine job on it all, and backed up every transfer value with links in a spreadsheet, so yeah, pretty much the most accurate pound Sterling values of anybody.
he is/was on here, but I can’t find his username

edit: but as pointed out… it’s not just transfers in/out, you need to add in wages to get a full picture. But we definitely ‘own’ the net spend cup of the so called ‘top 6’

Last edited:
I’d say he’s done a man fine job on it all, and backed up every transfer with links in a spreadsheet, so yeah, pretty much the most accurate pound Sterling values of anybody.
he is/was on here, but I can’t find his username
Someone at City should be ramming these numbers down Slyman Stones throat at the next press conference, and then throw the **** out

Their minds are made up, they don't want confusing with the facts... even if you could convince them of the real situation, they would just start with the "what about all the under-the-table, offshore, secret double-salary deals" bollocks as well. More chance pissing pineapples than them having this.

Someone at City should be ramming these numbers down Slyman Stones throat at the next press conference, and then throw the **** out
kick-in-the-butt-fly-away.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.