Dias 60
Laporte 64
Cancelo 60
Rodri 62
Kdb 55
Mahres 60
Haaland 51
Grealish 100

This isn’t peps first team pick but I Can’t get to 1.1b staring 11 even putting the player with biggest fees

Has a very detailed breakdown per PL club of the last 5 years, and a summary.
The figures are quite stunning, and blow the myth of Liverpool’s lack of spending compared to City out of the water.

Another smack in the nose for anyone critical of the success of our academy

Another smack in the nose for anyone critical of the success of our academy
I remember discussing the academy about 6/7 years ago, saying that the academy was starting to begin its juggernaut process, the amount of exciting prospects appearing at all age levels, the beginning of the signs of domination in the lower level cups and leagues… it’s nice to see the juggernaut demolish pretty much every other one… especially in light of (at the time) comments from various fans:
United: our academy has the history, why would anyone go to yours?
City: what’s the point, it’s a waste of money, trying to discover the next Messi and copying La Masia.

Ederson 37
Walker 50
Dias 60
Laporte 64
Cancelo 60
Rodri 62
Kdb 55
Mahres 60
Haaland 51
Grealish 100

This isn’t peps first team pick but I Can’t get to 1.1b staring 11 even putting the player with biggest fees
@Bill Walker is reading the article down under, they've converted it to Australian Dollars from Euros.

Edit: CIES has it as €605m, The Mail have converted it to £560m for the UK market.

United: our academy has the history, why would anyone go to yours?
City: what’s the point, it’s a waste of money, trying to discover the next Messi and copying La Masia.
Commentator on rags match at weekend kept going on about how they have a local lad in every match day squad for the last 85 years.
Mentioned it several times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.