Transfer to SHOCK the footballing World?

RickPower83

any ideas on who it could be?

when inter announced adriano wasn't happy, i thought it might be him on loan... but now i think it could be Tevez.

i actually really hope it is Tevez. He's a quality player, it would piss united off BIG TIME, and he's not united through-and-through yet, so it wouldn't be like taking giggs from them.

any other thoughts?

RickPower83 said:

when inter announced adriano wasn't happy, i thought it might be him on loan... but now i think it could be Tevez.

i actually really hope it is Tevez. He's a quality player, it would piss united off BIG TIME, and he's not united through-and-through yet, so it wouldn't be like taking giggs from them.

any other thoughts?

Buffon is my guess.

Blue4ever85 said:
RickPower83 said:

any other thoughts?

Buffon is my guess.

That would shock me but not in a positive way. 100m and 250k a week would be an absolute joke and far far far FAR too much.

A new goalkeeper is the least of our worries and if we need one we should get Given who would come to us for a fraction of the price quoted for Buffon.

Plus Buffon is still injured or at least only just coming back from injury, it would be ludicrous!

i remember at least on "itk" or maybe even two suggesting that we would buy someone and shock the world.

im pretty sure that will not come to fruition. even if in advanced stages of negotiation, i think something has changed now.

either that or city will completely surprise me and sign someone big in the next day or so.

the silence from the COMS is too much though, i just cant guess if its good or bad

I don't think it's the right time for risky signings.

Tevez and Joe Cole are both in dispute with their clubs, they are proven Prem performers and would bring quality to the side.

I think most fans would be happy with them and you would be looking at 30 million each for them rather than the exorbitant fees associated with Eto'o, Villa and Kaka.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.