Transfer to SHOCK the footballing World?

At this point Adriano would be a decent but risky signing for any premiership club - hardly a SHOCK to the footballing world. I'm hoping BIGGER. :) Kaka or David Villa.
Wouldn't mind Tevez either though.

Tevez or Villa i think

Valencia are skint so i can see us being able to agree a tranfer alot easier than eto'o / messi / kaka...

barca are doing well at the moment why would there possibly 2 best players want to leave to a: at the moment (please excuse me) average prem team with up and down performance.

tbh i wouldnt be surprised if we didnt sign a mega superstar in Jan...

we need to prove ourselves a bit more... with the position were in at the moment were not going to stand out and attract superstars..

Tevez would be great. Is a quality player and just think of all the rag baiting it would allow us. Only one team in Manchester that can afford to bring in the best etc.

i wish we would be as dynamic and cut throat to try and steal tevez but i cant see it. i really hoped we'd shake things up abit lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.