Transfer to SHOCK the footballing World?

RickPower83 said:
lionheart said:
RickPower83 said:
any ideas on who it could be?
Link please as I have no idea who said that monumental piece of crap.

well, my friend, it's quite simple.

city have announced that one of our next potential signings will have a world cup winners medal, and the deal will 'shock the footballing world'. so, as i've already said, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON. WHO. IT. COULD. BE?

It seems nobody else has a problem with saying who they think it could be.

could you please post a link or tell us where the article is, i have searched everywhere and cant find anything with that statement .... when was it made? :-(

N-Word-Joe said:
RickPower83 said:
lionheart said:
RickPower83 said:
any ideas on who it could be?
Link please as I have no idea who said that monumental piece of crap.

well, my friend, it's quite simple.

city have announced that one of our next potential signings will have a world cup winners medal, and the deal will 'shock the footballing world'. so, as i've already said, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON. WHO. IT. COULD. BE?

It seems nobody else has a problem with saying who they think it could be.

could you please post a link or tell us where the article is, i have searched everywhere and cant find anything with that statement .... when was it made? :-(

I think Ajay said it

right.

it could have been on goal.com, or on city's site, or an online article from a newspaper. the interview was of a city spokesperson who also said abu dhabi have taken over with a view to it being a long-term investment.

dont know where i found it.. but more than likely it was a link i clicked on from a topic in the bluemoon main forum, as i only started posting in the transfer forum JUST before xmas.

ColinBall said:
I don't think it's the right time for risky signings.

Tevez and Joe Cole are both in dispute with their clubs, they are proven Prem performers and would bring quality to the side.

I think most fans would be happy with them and you would be looking at 30 million each for them rather than the exorbitant fees associated with Eto'o, Villa and Kaka.

Nice ^

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Got a feeling in my water it may well be Thierry Henry. Just a guess but it could happen.

Ive had a feeling about terry henry for a while, I think he would be amazing at city and it appears he doesnt like playing out of position at barcalona,This would give us a totally different outlet to the team and with luck could get another 2-3 good years at city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.