Transfer window extension [Merged]

Re: Transfer window could be extened

Midnight would be cool but cannot afford another day off sick - starting to think it's gonna all be a flop anyhow.

rassclot said:
seriously doubt it will be extended. all the papers finalising transfers are sent by fax anyway so the weather would be no reason to extend it.

Think its more getting people around for medicals today, will take alot longer than normal.

rassclot said:
seriously doubt it will be extended. all the papers finalising transfers are sent by fax anyway so the weather would be no reason to extend it.
But what about travelling for medicals and the like?

don't think i could cope with another night sat until midnight watching SSN and watching web for any transfers....that summer one with Robinho had me hooked....just 5 more minutes,thats all i'll stay up for, just 5 more....until 1.30am arrived and thought i'd better sleep as up for work at 5.30am.

No way should it be extended, its been open a month , the snow was not a surprise

pluto said:
No way should it be extended, its been open a month , the snow was not a surprise

Its a surprise in most of London, it never ever snows. I read somewhere the last time it snowed this much was about 10 yeas ago.

How the hell can they get players through Medicals when most roads are shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.