Transgender Children

There but for the grace of god.
Most of us just cannot imagine what those children are going thru, not to mention the anguish of parents.
Just best wishes to them all; hope it works out for them.

Religion is a lifestyle choice. Being gay isn't. If its possible to covert someone out of being gay then one assumes its reasonable to assume it is possible to covert someone into becoming gay? If so and gay communities want to set these places up and begin conversion therapies the religious bigots won't complain?
Religion at that level is a form of indoctrination / radicalisation / delusion / faith / conviction /mental illness- whatever you choose to call it. The nutters who try to do conversion therapy view gay as a disease / sin whatever. If you think for one second that logic or the law will change their minds of behaviours I admire your faith! I'd imagine any legislative measures will be interpreted as the work of a big gay satan and his sodomite hoards by the nut jobs.
By all means have a law, just as we have one against FGM and human sacrifice, but don't expect it to change anyone's beliefs or practices - they will just go underground.

I find strangely weird that we never had issues like this when I was younger but then again we didn't have social media either
Everything to do with sexuality was suppressed. No discussion, no help, no hope.
Some women got married completely ignorant of sex.
A famous artist (was it Burne Jones?) got married and was shocked to find his wife had pubic hair, never touched her.
Unwanted pregnancies, diseases untreated, homosexuality a crime, etc etc. Give me the modern way every time.

Everything to do with sexuality was suppressed. No discussion, no help, no hope.
Some women got married completely ignorant of sex.
A famous artist (was it Burne Jones?) got married and was shocked to find his wife had pubic hair, never touched her.
Unwanted pregnancies, diseases untreated, homosexuality a crime, etc etc. Give me the modern way every time.
It was John Ruskin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.