Travel to the USA

Have a family place there. Wife going next week with her Mum, we are going again in April and my Seasoncard Bro and his wife coming over from Dukinfield to visit for Easter!

Marco has a beautiful stretch of beach. Bit shelly in places, as they rebuilt it with dredged seabed sand after a hurricane about 15 years ago.

Find the Sand Bar for cheap, but good, eats in a sports bar, Esplanade for nice outdoor dining. For best ribs ever, Michelblbs takeout is in the island, but their restaurant is up in Naples across from Naples Airport. I’m sure you’ll take a trip or two to Naples, so enjoy Tin City, Old Town, and the beaches.

Where are you staying?
View attachment 35294

Beach looking north from South access.

In May, you should have great weather. Could be early day sun, with some afternoon storms if you get there when it’s a bit juicy atmospherically, but otherwise, perfect time of year. And, weather builds inland during the day and blows out in the late afternoon, so you can be in completely glorious weather at the beach with thunderstorms over the Everglades!

Take yourselves an umbrella (or tent-like contraption) to the beach, as you’ll crisp up quickly!

…and it will be QUIET, nothing like pic above, as the season ends after Easter week!

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. We have booked an Airbnb On Persian court.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. We have booked an Airbnb On Persian court.
Know where that is, just off Winterberry!

It’s a little bit of a walk to the beach, but where Winterberry dead ends at Collier Blvd, there are quite a few shops, restaurants, etc… and a beach access.

I don’t get on the beach there, so I’m not sure of the parking situation if you drive down.

All the homes on Persian are on the water (canal/inlet), so I’m sure the pool overlooks the water, too.

I hope you have a wonderful time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.