Travelling to Madrid

I think most mainland Spain flights to Madrid will be reasonable prices just depends on what the cost is to get to those particular airports are. Some will be great savings others not so much.
I’m going via Barcelona both ways, worked out well price wise.

I've burnt my holiday allowance at work so won't be d*cking about.

Decided to fly in and straight out with the club for £360 including transfers.

1 day off work, land at 3am on Wednesday in Manchester. Start work at 8am!
I appreciate that mate some people have no choice with holiday allowance, mine flights 3 nights 4 days in Madrid
Train to Barcelona and flight home £480, total
Feel sports options have become robbing bastards to if I’m honest

Last edited:
I’m probably going to have a spare for this, so if anyone is struggling send me a message, face value of course.

Last edited:
Whatever is left is on sale to Cityzens from 11am tomorrow (must have joined before March 15th).

Actually, you're always better trying around 10 minutes later at 11.10am, gives me time to get mine first :D

I appreciate that mate some people have no choice with holiday allowance, mine flights 3 nights 4 days in Madrid
Train to Barcelona and flight home £480, total
Feel sports options have become robbing bastards to if I’m honest
Personally I don’t think the Sport Options or Club offerings are too bad. Charter costs from the airlines are expensive, especially given the crew and plane usually stay in the destination until the flight back the following day/night, rather than flying off elsewhere.

Some people prefer direct flights, less time off work and less messing about with trains and connecting flights and are prepared to pay for that.
Others prefer to keep it cheap and can take longer off work, get trains etc.

Especially for Madrid, Leipzig, Dortmund etc where flights are limited from Manchester, I think Sport Options are competitive. For others like Barca, Paris, Lisbon etc, they’re less competitive and in those cases they tend not to offer a flight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.