Travelling to Madrid

Personally I don’t think the Sport Options or Club offerings are too bad. Charter costs from the airlines are expensive, especially given the crew and plane usually stay in the destination until the flight back the following day/night, rather than flying off elsewhere.

Some people prefer direct flights, less time off work and less messing about with trains and connecting flights and are prepared to pay for that.
Others prefer to keep it cheap and can take longer off work, get trains etc.

Especially for Madrid, Leipzig, Dortmund etc where flights are limited from Manchester, I think Sport Options are competitive. For others like Barca, Paris, Lisbon etc, they’re less competitive and in those cases they tend not to offer a flight
I still think £400 for a flight to Madrid with no accommodation is expensive

It will be in my brothers name as he qualified today, I should get mine tomorrow, only me travelling to Madrid. Hopefully the name will be written in ink and can be rubbed out / changed.
Borrow your brothers passport ! Use yours for travelling & his to get in the game, unless you look like Cannon & Ball :)

Ryanair offering one way to Palma for £15 & onto Madrid for £45 when I looked this morning, for those looking to take in a couple of days

It will be in my brothers name as he qualified today, I should get mine tomorrow, only me travelling to Madrid. Hopefully the name will be written in ink and can be rubbed out / changed.
A young lady very helpfully helped us out on the square last season with this. Any one know how she did it. There was a queue of folk lol. A mates in the same situation this year..... Son seems to think it was a make up removing sponge just dampened with water ???

A young lady very helpfully helped us out on the square last season with this. Any one know how she did it. There was a queue of folk lol. A mates in the same situation this year..... Son seems to think it was a make up removing sponge just dampened with water ???
IPA alcohol will do it and a small tub is £2 on ebay

I still think £400 for a flight to Madrid with no accommodation is expensive
Totally agree, it is. My point was that compared to the alternatives which are few and far between and rocketed in price the second the draw was made, it’s not bad value.

If there were loads of flights every day to Madrid from Manchester like there are to say Paris, Amsterdam etc, I don’t think anyone is paying £400 that Sport Options are offering. But given the lack of choice it’s a reasonable option

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.