Travelling to Madrid

Just landed...in Alicante.

But as fast as the train gets us there, it is our intention to join you and the advance party Blues, as you so eloquently described...on the lash.

Let us know what bar you're hitting and we'll meet up mate.
In Dubliner now mate few city in here

Sorry lads even if the dippers win the league can’t cheer on the rags, blues in here feel the same way fuck the SCUM may change as few dippers in here non Liverpool accents already proclaiming were cheating cunts

Still no tickets and fly 6am tomorrow. Just called the office and told we‘ve been put ‘on the list’ but until RM get back to city with ‘a plan’ they can do nothing. Chances of RM getting back to City on a Sunday afternoon? I’d say fuck all. Absolute Farce.
Same here pal. Travelling tomorrow, if nothing in post then have to pick up over there I assume? Travelling with a teenager, got the one day only in Madrid so don’t want the hassle of going somewhere I don’t know to HOPEFULLY pick up the tickets. Absolute fucking disgrace and very fucking stressful

Same here pal. Travelling tomorrow, if nothing in post then have to pick up over there I assume? Travelling with a teenager, got the one day only in Madrid so don’t want the hassle of going somewhere I don’t know to HOPEFULLY pick up the tickets. Absolute fucking disgrace and very fucking stressful
Exactly the same. Going with my 18 yo lad… my first European away game after 45 years of watching City! Going to call customer services again about 4.30 but fully expecting the same clueless response. Suspect we’ll all be wandering the streets of Madrid on Tuesday looking for a ticket pick up point when we should be enjoying the beers. City will blame RM. RM will blame City. And we’re stuck in the middle of their combined incompetence.

Exactly the same. Going with my 18 yo lad… my first European away game after 45 years of watching City! Going to call customer services again about 4.30 but fully expecting the same clueless response. Suspect we’ll all be wandering the streets of Madrid on Tuesday looking for a ticket pick up point when we should be enjoying the beers. City will blame RM. RM will blame City. And we’re stuck in the middle of their combined incompetence.
City have already posted it's the hyatt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.