Travelling to Madrid

If you can get to faro cheap theres flights for under 30 quid return and lisbon under 50 return . Im going on the monday night for 28 return from faro . But i live in portugal now

15975 pts and on the cup scheme
Thinking of doing the sporting options but not sure I would get a ticket and dont wont to jump the gun.

15975 pts and on the cup scheme
Thinking of doing the sporting options but not sure I would get a ticket and dont wont to jump the gun.
If we get 4000 tickets like has been reported, I would image you'll piss it with those points.

Especially if they do the name/passport check thing, that puts people off I think.

Reactions: cpa
Has there been any announcement on seat allocation or when the tickets will be sent out?
Nothing yet as far as I can see on the website.

The below may be of interest...

The article is about broader ticketing issues for that game, but the point is they got 4000 tickets in the group stages this season, so we should get the same.

The article is about broader ticketing issues for that game, but the point is they got 4000 tickets in the group stages this season, so we should get the same.
According to that article, when we only gave Madrid the top tier in the 2nd Leg last season, that was in retaliation to them only giving us 1,800 allocation in the first leg??

Makes sense if it's true, I just didn't realise

According to that article, when we only gave Madrid the top tier in the 2nd Leg last season, that was in retaliation to them only giving us 1,800 allocation in the first leg??

I’m sure we gave them their full allocation, they just didn’t sell out (as per).

Yeah hadn't heard that before, tbf probably made no difference as they're lucky if they can rustle together 1500 for an away in Europe! Shocking away support from the Spanish clubs

Leipzig got 4250 tickets for their game. I suppose it should be the same for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.