Travelling to Madrid

i always stay near the ground so i can walk there and back - was thinking this year of getting the metro. If so, I know the metro is nearby - but what is it like after the game (and the 30 mins we are kept in). Anybody done it? Was it just meander to the metro and jump straight on, or are you joining a queue of thousands and it takes another bloody hour?
By the time we've been let out the ground the metro is pretty much empty

i always stay near the ground so i can walk there and back - was thinking this year of getting the metro. If so, I know the metro is nearby - but what is it like after the game (and the 30 mins we are kept in). Anybody done it? Was it just meander to the metro and jump straight on, or are you joining a queue of thousands and it takes another bloody hour?
Father in law has season tickets at RM so I’ve been the past 2 years - when leaving with the home fans it’s pandemonium outside the ground immediately after FT but even that said the metro shifts everyone pretty quickly and there’s no waiting around. As others have said I’m sure when you get let out you’ll have no delays at all

What points on cup scheme do you estimate this will go down too
Personally anyone on cup scheme I reckon will get one if we get what allocation Leipzig got. The names on tickets malarkey sees it go lower than usual.

I think we're usually kept in for 30 mins after the game. Not sure about the metro but we've always found a bar close to the stadium for 30 mins & then flagged a cab back to the centre. It's usually pretty straight forward & lots of late bars in the centre.

Anybody know when tickets will go on sale for the away leg? Am wanting to go but I’m not on the UEFA cup scheme so might be touch and go depending on our allocation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.