Travelling to Madrid

Real Madrid. Please note we have received the following from the Supporter's Club.

Please also note - For this game the name of the supporter written on the ticket and this will be checked by Officials at The Bernabeu. If the name on the ticket does not match your photo ID you will not be allowed to enter the stadium

I'm trying to remember what Munich away went to last year with similar allocation expected. I think it went to citizens and sold out fairly quickly after that
Munich sold out at 15,000 points not on the cup scheme, having previously gone on sale to everyone on the cup scheme.

To answer the question, I'd say it's rather unlikely that this goes down to Matchday Members, but stranger things have definitely happened.

Doesn't help that european OSC's seem to be getting more tickets than ever before this season, so that will take a big chunk out of the allocation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.