Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

This Nottingham Forest bar (apparently nothing to do with the football team) isn't too far from our hotel so been looking at that quite a bit.
It's a cocktail bar, don't appear to serve beer but is often voted in the top 50 bars in the world. Very small and often a wait outside to be let in.
People rave about it on TripAdvisor, but a few people do also slate it so a bit of a marmite joint perhaps.
Cocktails served in funky glasses with nibbles, about 10 euros a drink.
I think we're gonna check it out on the Tuesday evening, though if any local ultras see me drinking a cocktail out of a small glass bathtub then I fully expect to have my head caved in :)
Should be a great trip, really looking forward to it.

Staying Tuesday - Thursday.
Hotel near central station.

Probs find a sports bar/Irish pub on Tuesday night to watch the football, and try check out this Navigli area as heard good things.
Nurse a hangover on Wednesday and do it all over again.

48 hour ticket for the metro/tram/bus is only 8.25, our hotel is a little out the centre so probably a wise investment as no doubt we'll be jumping on and off between bars across the 2 days/nights.

The 48 hour ticket. Can it be bought on an app or you have to go to a metro station?

You can buy tickets from at the Airport 15 euros. I looked to see if you can buy on the internet in advance and you can saving 2 euros each way but I can't see anywhere that if your flight is late you can still use the ticket for a later train. There is a 48 hour ticket for 35 euros that includes Malpensa to Milan return trains and use of buses, metro and trams.

Have u got a link for this €35 ticket pal i cant find it and sounds just what i need ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.