Travelling with the enemy tomorrow?

There is a Light

Anyone sharing a lift down with any of the filthy b*stards tomorrow?

Someone in work suggested it to me but I wouldn't dream of it.

I know some people were talking about it before the semi-final but the only mixed coach I heard of were fighting all the way back! I haven't heard anyone mention shared transport this time around though. Is that because they have seen first hand at the semi-final what they are like or is it because there will be less Rags on the M6 than there were on Deansgate for their trophy parade?

We're on the train tomorrow so chances are we'll be near a few of the minority who come from Manchester.

I am, me and my old man are blues, the lad drivings a rag and so's his mate, and then we've got a Port Vale (closet rag but fair minded) fan coming down just to play devils advocate. Should be interesting, all good mates but no doubt whoever loses (them) wont enjoy the trip back.

Through no particular choice of my own i'm sure i'll end up on a train full of the bastards, as i'm travelling UP to london. They're as thick as flies round these parts. I'll find myself a nice secure looking corner and glare menacingly at everyone.

Was bad enough just spending an evening with my cousins rag boyfriend last night at a family party..never mind getting a lift! No i'm joking, he's decent for a rag, but still wouldn't wanna mix with them on the day of a derby!

Minibus of 13 leaving tomorrow, 5 blues, 8 reds. Will be a top laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.