Travelling with the enemy tomorrow?

I live in London, so I'll be getting the tube from Highgate to Euston, picking up my brother and some of our Blue friends, then getting the tube to Wembley. No doubt the scum will be thick as flies.

cockneyblue said:
Spare a thought for me. Even though I am a rare breed I will be sharing a whole train from South East London with the filthy rags. So many rag shirts down here, it aint funny!
Do the scum fans even know there is a game?

Phleeper said:
I'm on a shared coach run by Bostocks from Congleton. A double decker with blues upstairs and rags down. Not something I'm looking forward to. I don't think they've thought it through properly.

Are you serious?<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:08 am --<br /><br />
BudtheWeiser said:
On the train up to london from Brighton and its full of rags oh the joys

I love that journey. A quick pint at Haywards Heath always goes down a treat.

Just like the semi-final, I saw 2 red coaches on the way down compared to about 10 City. The usual coaches from Northampton etc on their coach park though.

Remember this if you get any stick about us not selling out. Most of our fans have come from Manchester, theirs will be back to see the teatime highlights on ITV.

de niro said:
It's not so bad this time , nowt on this game, should be a good day out for
all.
I've never been so relaxed playing the rags, well since the 60's when beating them was a given.
i have to say that's something that i've never been able to do,adrenaline running out of control all the way through,i'm shattered afterward's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.