Travelling with the enemy tomorrow?

shawgorbie said:
de niro said:
It's not so bad this time , nowt on this game, should be a good day out for
all.
I've never been so relaxed playing the rags, well since the 60's when beating them was a given.
i have to say that's something that i've never been able to do,adrenaline running out of control all the way through,i'm shattered afterward's.
Any competetive City game gets me in a state before hand it just means so much to me when City play and on derby days I am a reck I don't eat I just drink litres of water, think of what could happen in the game and since I discovered blue moon post on here. And when any match ends my hands are warn out with clapping, my voice is croaky with so much singing and my mind is gone for a few minutes afterwards and then I'm shattered, this is what City does to me and I love it and wouldn't change it for anything

stonerblue said:
Phleeper said:
I'm on a shared coach run by Bostocks from Congleton. A double decker with blues upstairs and rags down. Not something I'm looking forward to. I don't think they've thought it through properly.

Are you serious?

-- Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:08 am --

BudtheWeiser said:
On the train up to london from Brighton and its full of rags oh the joys

I love that journey. A quick pint at Haywards Heath always goes down a treat.

Yes I am, and it panned out okay, there were less than a dozen rags downstairs and about 30 blues on the top deck. We got some confused looks at Wembley by people who didn't know whether to applaud us or give us abuse. One blue threw a bottle at the coach which nearly hit the top deck. There was one brave/foolish rag who tried to guve us shit after the game, but thought better of it when he realised he was outnumbered. The worst thing though was the on board toilet. It was full by the time we got to Wembley, and was overflowing by the time we reached Luton on the way back. At least it overflowed on the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.