Treatment Abroad...

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
I'm weighing up cost of treatment for a periodontal abscess which is forcing my tooth from my mouth. My dentist can't give me answer to how it may have started but wants to take it out and replace it with an implant costing £2k!!

I must admit I baulked at that price! I was thinking I'm not vain enough to care about a tooth, but then more research opened up prices abroad from a quarter to half that UK price!

Has anybody had any treatment abroad and what was the outcome for you?

All (silly) answers welcome?

Please can I have some honest answers, too, though?

Ta.

I'm weighing up cost of treatment for a periodontal abscess which is forcing my tooth from my mouth. My dentist can't give me answer to how it may have started but wants to take it out and replace it with an implant costing £2k!!

I must admit I baulked at that price! I was thinking I'm not vain enough to care about a tooth, but then more research opened up prices abroad from a quarter to half that UK price!

Ta.

Take a lot at the cost in Eire, it will make the cost over here look like pennies ;-)

Ta.

Heres one from Turkey

https://www.atteliadental.com/treat...key/?msclkid=a3171112cf0e1c1104a34ca8596b95cc

Heres a price comparison site

https://www.dentaly.org/en/dental-implants-abroad/

My mother had a load of crowns and veneers done in Germany probably 30 to 40 years ago ... never had a problem ..

Last edited:
I'm weighing up cost of treatment for a periodontal abscess which is forcing my tooth from my mouth. My dentist can't give me answer to how it may have starowZKOdqecgmq

s to take it out and replace it with an implant costing £2k!!

Ta.

Here you go....
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...FjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0UIHqMyXS_owZKOdqecgmq

Goa. Not had any work done myself over there, but know quite a few that have and they all seem more than happy with the treatment,and especially the cost.

I know it's a fair distance to travel , but if you have the time to spare you can save loads - I've spent months at a time over there in the past, and it's full of people just there for dental work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.