Treatment Abroad...

Goa. Not had any work done myself over there, but know quite a few that have and they all seem more than happy with the treatment,and especially the cost.

I know it's a fair distance to travel , but if you have the time to spare you can save loads - I've spent months at a time over there in the past, and it's full of people just there for dental work.
Yep. Went for a holiday and to got a set of false choppers made for £30. Also great for specs and anything else you need..

I went to a place called Smilesavers, they are easy enough to find online .
They have a place in Brighton ( I think ) for any issues but I’ve never had any .
I had an implant and a bridge done over two visits and it was excellent. The clinic is in an old building but is state of the art inside . They show you every process of the procedure and you can see the teeth being made .
Can’t recommend it enough but if you need a further nudge, the female dental nurses and assistants are absolutely stunning .
And you can get a happy ending then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.