Treble Winners Presentation Box Damaged

Same pal. Did you complain to City and have you had any response?View attachment 99821View attachment 99822
The outer packaging on mine was in awful condition, so bad you could see what was inside, the white box in your picture is creased identically to mine, well pissed off.. Surely they could have protected the contents better than they did …

Can’t upload the pic as it’s too big for the server apparently …!

Oh boy. That stinks. Did they give you a tracking number?

Mine arrived earlier today via UPS. And no damage, thankfully. Hope you get your package soon.
Got tracking number, which matches email from city, but looking on tracking it went Holland, Manchester, Manchester, Germany on the original, it's all a mess, hopefully get a better idea in morning if it leaves Germany again like the lady on phone said this afternoon, but not confident

Mine is being delivered tomorrow according to UPS. Let's hope it is not damaged...
Mine was meant to get delivered tomorrow but UPS claimed I was out today so delivered it for me to collect at a newsagent 2 miles away….fucking lazy cunts. They did the same with another parcel last month.

The outer packaging on mine was in awful condition, so bad you could see what was inside, the white box in your picture is creased identically to mine, well pissed off.. Surely they could have protected the contents better than they did …

Can’t upload the pic as it’s too big for the server apparently …!

89C47B3E-149C-4206-BADB-F250B34CA0A2.jpeg

Last edited:
Whoever picked UPS as the courier at Puma or City needs a bollocking.

Almost 60% of people leaving reviews on Trustpilot gave UPS a 1 star rating.

It’s a clear you either got lucky or you didn’t get lucky looking at the ratings.

BECC1705-271D-409B-90F1-C2012997D54B.jpeg

On the plus side, I’ve asked for a full refund from Dusk after Evri never bothered delivering 2 Dusk parcels, and instead returned them straight back to Dusk. Lol!

Whoever picked UPS as the courier at Puma or City needs a bollocking.

Almost 60% of people leaving reviews on Trustpilot gave UPS a 1 star rating.

It’s a clear you either got lucky or you didn’t get lucky looking at the ratings.

View attachment 99843
To be fair it's the packaging at fault. A bit of brown paper like you get in Amazon parcels would probably have stopped the presentation box getting bashed. Not sure UPS were responsible for the packing.

Got an email back.

Unfortunately they can’t offer a replacement, (understandable and part of the reason for the complaint haha!) but the representative was very nice and they offered me a decent partial refund. Which is good because I don’t live in the UK and postage would have been an absolute hassle!!

Overall I wish they’d taken more care with this overall but at least they’re trying to make it right!

Hope you get something sorted @jrb &

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.