Treble Winners Presentation Box Damaged

Got a text from UPS my box only had the street postcode on , no address. Have informed them of correct address, now await delivery tomorrow. How can City's despatch send out such an important parcel, without a proper address?
Same - outer blue box ripped also

Last edited:
This is the latest with mine, waiting to hear back from the club…

Attachments

• IMG_9113.jpeg
    IMG_9113.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 93
They've just offered young Snott a 30% partial refund on his damaged box because they've not got any spare boxes. Should've packed it properly in the first place.
Have you actually had your partial refund yet? I have heard nothing since saying I would accept Over 10 days ago.

Back when it was being converted to a football stadium, I’m lead to believe many a rag put rather unpleasant messages under the seats that were installing. Less than kicking someone’s delivery, but football can do strange things to people.
My brother was doing the electrics at Mold Trafford around 20 years ago, when they last upgraded the exec boxes.

The plastering firm were from Leeds and they all used to p*ss in the mix to plaster the walls.

The first time the heating was switched on, the cat was out of the bag, so Utd had every box re-plastered and redecorated.

My brother was doing the electrics at Mold Trafford around 20 years ago, when they last upgraded the exec boxes.

The plastering firm were from Leeds and they all used to p*ss in the mix to plaster the walls.

The first time the heating was switched on, the cat was out of the bag, so Utd had every box re-plastered and redecorated.
God I hope that’s true Hahahaha

Why has my post from Friday been removed about asking for a refund, having to wait until the presentation box has been returned to Holland to get the refund, City fans being angry about their presentation boxes being damaged, which I was told about in the souvenir store by a member of staff, City, Puma and UPS making a f…. U… of the presentation box handling and deliveries?

I’ve been round the UPS distribution hub at Tamworth high speed fully automated conveyors with bar code scanning & significant drops on the hoppers to different levels.I’m not surprised the presentation boxes are damaged if the arseholes at City didn’t use protective packaging. No excuse in my book it’s a novices error not to consider this. Anyone who bought one & received a damaged box should write to the CMO & COO it’s an easy fix to reorder presentation boxes and send them out in protected packaging. It’s not like we haven’t got the money!
Merchandise buying fans actually matter!

Last edited:

I've given you a like for this because it made me laugh. Did they sue the firm because if it was in my house I would have done.

Still had no shirts, no email and no response to an email on December 1st asking for an update, which they will respond to in 4 working days, apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.