Trevor Sinclair

I've heard some get really miffed off with Quinny and his opinions on City. I prefer to think that he wants us to do well, so gets frustrated when we don't.
He did nearly spray in his pants when Aguero scored in 2012.

When QPR kicked off again and booted it out for the throw in that Clichy threw to Hart to wind the game down Quinn said..."and you have to feel sorry for Manchester United."

HE ACTUALLY SAID THIS.

After all the crap, all the torment, the mocking, the piss taking, the trophyless decades, them racking up the cups and laughing, QUINN HIMSELF playing in numerous derbies that we generally lost including the 5-0.......AFTER ALL THIS he said "you've got to feel sorry for Manchester United".

Quite fucking unbelievable that anyone can believe he has any affection for City whatsoever.

When QPR kicked off again and booted it out for the throw in that Clichy threw to Hart to wind the game down Quinn said..."and you have to feel sorry for Manchester United."

HE ACTUALLY SAID THIS.

After all the crap, all the torment, the mocking, the piss taking, the trophyless decades, them racking up the cups and laughing, QUINN HIMSELF playing in numerous derbies that we generally lost including the 5-0.......AFTER ALL THIS he said "you've got to feel sorry for Manchester United".

Quite fucking unbelievable that anyone can believe he has any affection for City whatsoever.

I think you're reading too much into this. I didn't feel there was much sincerity in his voice when he said this. Just something you kind of have to say when you are attempting to provide a neutral analysis of the situation.

HE ACTUALLY SAID THIS.

Word bro

HE ACTUALLY SAID THIS.

I think that might be one of the most paranoid and daft 'reds under the bed' sentiments I've ever read. I must have watched that 1000 times and never once did that phrase even enter my conscience.

I think that might be one of the most paranoid and daft 'reds under the bed' sentiments I've ever read. I must have watched that 1000 times and never once did that phrase even enter my conscience.

It did for me through my howls of laughter at them.............. "oh dear, what a shame, never mind" was how I thought of it............. I'm still not sure if that saying came from a radio or TV programme of many, many years ago, far too long ago for you to remember DD but I am still smiling as I think of that day and how sorry I felt for that lot....... actually I just burst out laughing again.............. they are calling Matron, I'll have to go quickly. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.