Trevor Sinclair

That's really bad sportsmanship. What a dick. How did you hear him? The game was on telly I remember but I was in the main stand and have never seen it since.

yep taped it and watched it the day after and you could hear it when it was kicking off in the tunnel I think it was jimmy frizzell and steve McMahon saying it would love to see the tape again but defo happens why would I make something like that up

You really are paranoid if that thought enters your head. He's not a city fan. He's a football pundit. 5 minutes before he was saying how you had to feel sorry for all these wonderful supporters, the lows that they go through etc.

Bob on. By the same logic, Scholes is now a blue.

Didn't know that paranoia was contagious. As the old saying goes: "100,000 lemmings can't be wrong".

And as for you DD, must I be paranoid if my thoughts don't match yours? Stick to your day job - psychoanalysis isn't your strong point.

Arguing isn't yours.

You said that "I bet Quinn wouldn't have left sorry for us if the boot was on the other foot" and I pointed out that 5 minutes earlier he was commenting about how he felt sorry for our wonderful supporters, the lows that we go through etc.

I've heard some get really miffed off with Quinny and his opinions on City. I prefer to think that he wants us to do well, so gets frustrated when we don't.
He did nearly spray in his pants when Aguero scored in 2012.
Just like a fan then? :-)

He is just like this. His attitude goes up and down in response to whether we are playing well or having one of those days. He moans. He moans and complains but ultimately he does want us to do well. Trevor Francis on the other hand I think has issues...

Tyler's good at Irish accents then?
Nope. If you read the thread, westdidsblue claimed Tyler said "stupendous". I then said "that's not what Niall Quinn told me" (ie. Niall Quinn told me Tyler didn't say "stupendous"). There was only two of them there so if Tyler didn't say it, the Irishman would've been comfortable with his own accent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.