Trevor Sinclair

From memory, there was a drink-drive incident and some racist abuse aimed at the cops who arrested him.

Which started when he allegedly or maybe now proven, assaulted his wife. he had a domestic when pissed up, she phoned the cops, he jumped in his car and drove off, cops stopped him and he gave them racist abuse.

At least he didn't spit at a 10 year old girl.

Anyone committing a crime like this deserves another chance in life. Our society is far too unforgiving these days.

People fuck up. It happens.

That's exactly what I told the wife after she caught me hanging out the back of the .... well, that's another story, but well said GDM!!

I remember growing up on Hillock and everyone knew him as chalkie........ different times.

Anyone committing a crime like this deserves another chance in life. Our society is far too unforgiving these days.

People fuck up. It happens.
I agree. We either respect the rule of law and put our trust in the penal system to punish people or we don't. As much as I'm tempted to see the people I dislike get dragged over the coals, I can't be hypocritical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.