Trevor Sinclair

Similar incident before Christmas in ‘Home Bargains’ with me and the staff there, lady just collapsed in front of us, was going in and out of consciousness, staff phoned 999, same thing, shit loads of questions to which they kept replying “we don’t know, we don’t know her, we just work here”.
Kept phoning back as this lady was in serious trouble (they’d previously been told NOT to phone back again) again, same round of questions, going round in circles, almost like they were trying to buy themselves some time, eventually an ambulance turns up 90 minutes later.

Honestly, if me or a loved one ever need an ambulance, unless they’re in bits on the floor I’d be sorely tempted to get them in the car and drive them to the hospital, it’s really put me off having any confidence in the NHS as things stand, it’s clearly massively understaffed and underfunded.
i had a bit of an issue at work on saturday, the paramedic(fireman) said get a lift to hospital rather than wait for an ambulance ,which i did, i was in and out in 2 hours

but we can call somebody a fat,specky,ginger,bald,long hair puff,

it's just words ? like I said before, a racist is a lifestyle not a spoken word
Ancoats this weekend I'll be a fat, bald sheep shagging bastard again for 6 weeks.
Back later when i find my book of insults for the jocks, micks, garlic smelling t**ts and of course the English ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.